Monday, December 3, 2007

20 Things about Me!

Okay so Colleen posted this in her blog and so I am going to do it. I'll give the same disclaimer she did. I would love to learn 20 things about you that I may or may not already know. You can post it in your blog or in my comments. If you post it in your blog then let me know you have done it. Okay here is to Colleen for starting this :)

1. I have attended 5 different colleges. My dad fondly calls it the tour of Alabama.
2. I am truly a girly girl. Shopping, mani's and pedi's, the color pink, you name it.
3. I am a college football fanatic. ESPN is a regular channel I watch during the fall. I can thank my big brother for that one.
4. I have been to 19 states and then the Bahamas 4 times, Mexico, Grand Cayman Islands, the Virgin Islands, and Jamaica.
5. I have swam in 4 different oceans: the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic, and the Pacific.
6. I don't have a gall bladder anymore.
7. I have endometriosis.
8. I have dissected an octopus.
9. I have a heightened sense of touch. I love to get massages and have my hair played with.
10. When I am pregnant with my first child I plan on finding out the sex but I am not spilling the name until he/she is born because I don't want someone to sway me with their opinions.
11. My cell phone opens in two different directions.
12. I can waste a lot of time on You Tube. It's my boredom site when I have nothing else to do.
13. I have OCD tendencies. Not for everything but I do have them for some things. Like here is a weird one. If I have already showered and am clean and Wes hasn't showered yet I don't like for him to touch me at all until he is clean too.
14. I am literally afraid of throw up. Yeah funny since I am a teacher. It's not that it just grosses me out, I am terrified of it. If someone tells me they feel like they are going to I am on edge. I freak out, literally. I wonder if there is a phobia name for that one.
15. I am constantly having to spell my married last name to people. What is so hard about McClanahan? But I am always getting this say what look when I tell people my last name.
16. I am a closet Hannah Montana watcher.
17. I always read the bulletins people put out on Myspace.
18. I am tongue tied. I can barely stick my tongue out.
19. If I ever want a new career I am going into real estate. I love houses!
20. I actually like filling these things and other surveys out.

There you go! Hope everyone has a great Monday!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I have that tendency about your last name too. I always think Mc What a han? and then I laugh to myself. ha ha ;)

And I'm tongue tied, too! I have the shortest tounge I've ever seen. Not that I've seen a lot but I've seen my share :)