Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend Recap

Hello everyone I hope all had a great weekend! I guess I got my wish on the cold weather :) When we left for church yesterday morning we saw snow flurries :) Our weekend was good. We had my extended family Christmas on my mom's side Saturday down in Hartselle. We played a Christmas Bingo game that I had made up for my class last year. That is what these people are doing in the pictures.


My mom took the pictures. She just goes around snapping and doesn't really try to catch one particular thing you know lol! Now of course I have to put one of Macy in here as well.

She was playing cash register with her Uncle Wes :)
We also went to see Little Zach have some of his first taste of Christmas Saturday night. My mother in law doesn't know if she is going to be able to get him on Christmas day when we are all there so she wanted to give him some of his Christmas Saturday.

Aww...my hubby is going to be a great daddy one day :)

Little Zach wanted to join me and Wes in our picture


He knew exactly what to do with the toothbrush :)

Here he is on his new little truck...it took both Wes and my father in law to put this together!
He seemed excited to have some new things to play with but as for him understanding why he was getting it...that wasn't happening. Of course I know that it takes a few years. Macy is two and a half and this will be here third Christmas and she is just now understanding. Susan took her to see Santa and she didn't care for him much...lol. But still she kinda understands what Christmas is. I am looking forward to Christmas Eve when we have my immediate family together and I get to watch her open presents.
Me and Wes also took a picture of us in front of the in laws tree.

I hope everyone has a great week this week!

No comments: