Tuesday, December 18, 2007

10 on Tuesday

1. This time next week it'll be Christmas.
2. This time in two weeks it'll be 2008.
3. I am completely overwhelmed and unmotivated today!
4. I really enjoy acting goofy in the car with my hubby.
5. I am done Christmas shopping with the exception of my hubby's stocking stuffers.
6. Have you ever discovered how when you go to the grocery store on an empty stomach and hungry that you buy a lot more?
7. My niece is turning into a drama queen :)
8. I really wish my house phone would quit ringing because every time either I or the machine picks it up all it is a series of beeps....very annoying!
9. I am making the pecan balls that Colleen brought to my cookie swap this week!
10. It is sad that my Christmas cards are just getting out today...oh well better late than never!
Happy Tuesday all!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Yay for Pecan Balls! Good luck. The trick is to refrigerate (or freeze for 20 minutes) them when you first make the dough, and again for 10 minutes or so when you roll the balls out. If you don't get them nice and firm they turn into flat cookies. Also, don't go by the top color to judge if they're done, they look raw. Lift one up after 20 minutes of baking and check the bottom. It should be nicely browned. If you wait for the tops to brown they'll be burnt. :)