Friday, February 22, 2008

Lost and Poopie in the Potty :)

It's Friday It's Friday! Yeah and it's raining...but that is okay because it's Friday :)
So yesterday was my mom's b'day so me and Wes went to eat with her and dad last night. We went back to their house afterwards and we are watching Lost...okay I have never been able to get into that show because it is confusing! And they confirmed for me that it was confusing last night because as the show was going on on the bottom of the screen there is this little box that keeps popping up explaining to you what is happening and why. Interesting.
Can I brag on Macy a minute? She is finally potty trained! Yeah!!! And she was wanting to call everyone and tell them....so my phone rings and Macy starts yelling Canhi (she doesn't pronounce the "d" yet) Canhi I poopie in the potty! And she starts clapping haha :) I am proud of her. She has the coolest little potty training toilet. It makes music every time she goes in it! I couldn't help but ask Susan though what happens when she starts to use a regular toilet...because they don't make music lol....I have this vision of Chris and Susan singing everytime she was to go in a regular toilet :) But Macy is loving this big girl thing. She got big girl Dora panties :) Susan is a little sad because she is growing up so fast. She said she wishes she could hold onto her just like this. I so wish they'd have another one but I think Macy is going to be it.
I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I have to go to Hanceville in the morning for a baby shower but that is it. Loving some relaxing weekends :) Happy Friday to all!

No comments: