Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A very hard to accomplish 10 on Tuesday!

1. I am super excited about my new blog. I mean super excited. Seems that the closer to July I get the more baby feverish I get :) I definitely believe in the whole biological clock thing now....cause mine is just ticking away!
2. Speaking of babies, we are expecting any day now to have kitty babies. Savannah is getting huge. When she runs down the hall it sounds like horses galloping lol.
3. I scored a really good deal at Target the other day. I got a new comforter set, lamp, and pillows all for under $60. This is for the guest bedroom and as soon as we get it all set up in there I will post pictures.
4. I have been craving Mike and Ikes lately. But for some unknown reason I can not find them in a bag anywhere! Yeah I have tried 2 different Wal-Mart's (who I know have previously carried them), Target, and Publix. No such luck. Sad face for me.
5. Me and Wes saw the movie Jumper about a week and a half ago. Good movie.
6. I signed up for an informational session at church for a mission trip to Guatemala in December. They are going to be visiting an orphanage, and it sounds like a great experience. Like I said it is just for information right now. The only major concern I have is that I will hopefully be pregnant by then, and going to a foreign country in that condition is kind of scary. So we'll see.
7. We are on a mission to get a wireless router for our house. The current office will become the nursery when the time comes. We have DSL so a router is in order so we can get internet anywhere in the house. Looking forward to being able to surf the net and watch TV :)
8.
This is proof that my brother in law (who likes to act all cool) has a soft side for kiddos :)
9. My lunch as soon as I finish this will consist of ham roll ups...yum...a tortilla with cream cheese ranch spread ( cream cheese with a little bit of a ranch dressing mix mixed in) and deli ham all rolled up...my mouth is watering :)
10. Okay ten was hard to come up with today but I managed it. Happy Tuesday all!

No comments: