Friday, February 1, 2008

A few photos for Friday

First of all Wes' new pride and joy...yet I can't really get a great picture of it. hehe don't you just love those kind of commercials that is displayed here...

Next is my cross stitching project..however it is really hard to tell what I have done...like I said the pattern is already there I am just filling it in...I have the whole border completed except for outlining so I am excited about that. It's a good boredom activity for me.

And finally I caught Savannah sticking her tongue out!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

KlancyA said...

YAY for the Wes and the TV. YAY for the cross stitching project. I know crocheting keeps my hands busy so I don't tend to snack as much when I'm watching TV! So maybe you'll reap that benefit as well!