Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Time for The Ten

1. I'm going to brag on my dinner last night. Can we say good? It was grilled chicken that I had marinaded in one of those McCormick Grill Seasoning packs (the flavor was Garlic Herb Wine or something like that), twice baked potatoes, and a cucumber and tomato salad mixed in Italian dressing.

2. Our Valentines Day dessert...Strawberry tarimisu....Wes really enjoyed it...after I made it I didn't care for it much...

3. We have kittens on the way...I figure they will be born sometime in March. After Savannah is done weaning them she is getting snipped. The vet says she figures that she will only have 3-4 so my parents have agreed to take 2 and we will keep the other(s).
4. Springtime is almost here and for the McClanahan household that means some serious yard work.
5. I figured out that trying to assemble things with a man is very frustrating work. Wes bought a new cabinet a few weeks ago for the garage. We just got around to assembling it yesterday. Do you know how many times we would get something on there and have to take it off because Wes didn't read far enough into the directions and he had the wrong piece or he had forgotten to do something to it?
6. This winter hasn't been very kind to our electric bill.
7. Taxes are done...Yay!
8. I am going to my friend Ashley's baby shower this weekend. I love baby showers :)
9. I am in all out get my house organized mode. This place is going to fear my label maker :)
10. I'm working on something that I hope to premier soon to ya'll....so stay tuned :)
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: