Tuesday, March 25, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. I am loving our new wireless router. Now I can just move my laptop and work on it wherever I want in the house.
2. My friend Ashley is due any day now with her little girl Kadence Brooke.
3. My sister in law's sister Regina welcomed her second little girl into the world on March 6th. My mom could not remember what she named her however.
4. I am sitting here typing this and watching the game show network. Let's make a Deal is on circa 1970 something. The fashion then is well I'll just say interesting lol.
5. We have a baby shower to go to on April 5th...it's co-ed so that will be a first for me to go to a co-ed baby shower. It's for Danielle a childhood friend of Wes' that i inherited with marriage lol :) I got her her bathtub, hooded towels, and washcloths off her registry. I am going to add some baby necessities to it and then I got her a pillowcase dress that is showcased on my other blog and some cute burpcloths off of Etsy that I am still waiting on.
6. I haven't been having to cook much dinner lately since Wes is on this outage. I just have to fix something for him to take to work with him. So that means I only have to cook for myself. So I am resorting back to my college days style of eating. You know easy stuff like pasta roni, grilled cheese, etc. Sometimes my dinner is cereal. One of my faves lately is carrot sticks with a light ranch dressing.
7. I am ready to get to work outside. I plan on later this week digging in the flower beds. I want to wait till it gets back to the 70 degrees that we had a few weeks ago. Supposedly that is happening later this week. It's supposed to rain Saturday :( .
8. I really enjoy buying baby gifts. They are so much fun to buy!
9. I bought a baby gift for an old sorority sister who I haven't seen in forever but she is due with a little girl in April as well. My friend Jennifer (who doesn't like this girl very much) said I shouldn't bother with it since all the girl wants is gifts. But I feel like if I get an invite to a baby shower, and I can't attend, that I should send something to them. So I did. That was about a month ago. I still haven't got any word from her that she received it. So maybe Jennifer was right about her. I'll just chalk it up to she's busy. But I do believe that if you receive a gift that you should let the giver know you received it.
10. Kohl's always has the best sales. I scored on some really cute shirts there Saturday.
Happy Tuesday all and congrats on making it through my random ramblings :)

No comments: