Monday, March 31, 2008

It's that time again...10 on Tuesday

1. I had a happy meal last night for dinner. A cheeseburger happy meal. There was a teenage guy working the drive thru...he just laughed when he saw an adult getting a happy meal. I don't care it was good :)
2. I have two baby showers to go to this month. So I am making two diaper cakes. I got the stuff last night....will start on them today. Will post pics when they are done on my other blog.
3. When it is that time of month I crave chocolate. That is about the only time I want chocolate.
4. Today is April Fools....here is hoping noone pulls one on me :)
5. We are going to Atlanta Memorial Day weekend for my cousin Stefanie's high school graduation. Wes has never been to the actual city...just to the airport. I know we are going to check out the World of Coke and the aquarium. If the Braves are in town I think we will catch a game.
6. Less than three months till our Disney trip. I'm getting very excited!
7. So we got our flower beds completely ripped out last weekend. Friday we will be tilling up the ground and putting in new edgers and shrubs. Towards the middle of April I will plant some flowers. Got to wait till the threat of frost goes away.
8. I bought Wes a new pair of tennis shoes last night. He was in desperate need of a new pair.
9. Wes downloaded and burned onto a DVD all 8 seasons of That 70's show for me. That is by far one of my most favorite shows ever!
10. I found these really cool bubble wands at Walmart last week for a dollar apiece! They are huge and they blow huge bubbles. I got two of them to give to Macy. She loves bubbles :)

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You know to make reservations for the aquarium, right? I've heard you have to make weekend reservations far in advance and I imagine on Memorial Day they'll fill up quick...

Have a good time in Atlanta, I love the shopping :o)