Friday, March 21, 2008

Yeah for Spring!

easter

It's Easter weekend! This week was also the start of spring. I see signs of it everywhere :) Yesterday I saw a baby horse and it's mama running in the pasture. (a nice perk of living outside city limits). The Bradford Pears are blooming and so are the Dogwoods...although not the ones in our front yard...they are still babies and I hope they made it through the winter.
This weekend is decoration where my grandparents and brother are buried. It's a family tradition to go there and then have lunch at my aunts house. Unfortunately Wes can't go this year because of his outage so he will be sleeping Sunday. Blah. This outage has only been going on a week and I am already ready for it to be over.
I hope everyone has a happy Easter and a great weekend :)

No comments: