Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Doing my Ten Early (as in Monday night :) )

1. I'm so excited for my new kittens. Savannah is a really good momma cat.
2. I really want more of ya'll to check on my blog Instructions Not Included :) I think Colleen is the only one who does :) I don't post on it everyday but since ya'll have conceived or are trying or looking at trying I tend to put thoughts of interest up there :)
3. Wes started his outage last night and it is going to take some getting used to on his not being here over night and at home during the day trying to sleep. This only goes on till May 3rd thank goodness but still.
4. On that note I am amazed at how much safer I feel with having an alarm system. I HATE staying by myself....absolutely despise it but it's going to have to happen occasionally. But having our alarm system gives me a sense of security and I am very grateful for it.
5. Tomorrow I'm taking the Alero for a oil change at Wal-Mart. It'll probably be her last in a while because she is going to be retired to the garage come May.
6. I got great news last week. I was supposed to grad next May for my masters and it has been moved up a semester. I will have my Masters in Elementary Education with a concentration in Reading in December! I am seriously considering now getting my EdS in Reading from an online program that Auburn does after I finish this. I think it would be awesome to be a reading coach. And I would be estatic to receive a degree from Auburn :)
7. I've been trying out lots of new recipes lately and they haven't been turning out that great. I've been bummed. However Lauren I did try your chicken divan recipe and it was delish! Wes loved it as well...although I think I may tone down the amount of mayo...personal preference on both our parts....but ya'll should try it...it was fantastic.
8. Macy's latest thing lately is referring to herself in third person. Like I was over there a couple of weekends ago after church on Sunday. We were sitting down to eat. She says Candi you sit by Macy. And the other night Dad said he called and was talking to Chris and he heard Macy in the background so he tells Chris to tell Macy Pop wants to talk to her. She says Tell Pop Macy eat a orange! She was too busy to talk to him lol.
9. I've got serious spring cleaning on the to do list for this week and next. Both inside and out.
10. I hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday! Enjoy the gorgeous weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Monica said...

I read both of your blogs!!