Tuesday, May 6, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. In regards to my previous post on the civic vs accord I'm going to answer what Monica put in my comments section. I have test drove both already so that didn't really help me in the decision making...I liked the way both drove.
2. I have two high school graduations to go to this month. For two of my baby cousins. Man that makes me feel old!
3. We have decided to put hardwoods down in our living room and hallway. I am hoping that will do better for Wes' allergies.
4. I have to find a new bathing suit this year. I don't like to bathing suit shop but I really need a new one.
5. We are grilling out for my mom for Mother's Day on Saturday. On the menu is ribs, chicken, potato salad, grilled corn on the cob, a tomato and cucumber salad, and key lime pie. Yummy!
6. I bought new gerbera daisies. Here is hoping I don't kill these.
7. Mary Higgins Clark has come out with a new book. She is one of my favorite mystery authors. I'm patiently waiting till our Disney trip to read it though. I need something to read on the plane.
8. I'm taking a week long course at Hancock Fabrics this summer to learn how to sew. Yeah that is something I don't know how to do, and I really want to learn. So I am really excited about it :)
9. Two of my good friends are graduating Saturday with their masters. Congrats to Holly who is getting her masters in social work from Alabama and Congrats to Jennifer who is getting her masters in education from UNA. I'm proud of both of you :)
10. I cleaned out my closets yesterday and I filled three LARGE boxes of clothes to donate to Goodwill. That was both mine and Wes'. So now my closet is kind of bare. I guess that means new clothes for me! Lol and I guess Wes too :)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out :-) Just got back from PC Beach and I'm very tired! I'll call you soon and tell you about my trip! love ya :-)