Monday, May 5, 2008

Which one??

Okay so as ya'll may know or not know I'm getting a new car in a couple of weeks. In fact for the last six months I was set on a Honda Civic. Until this weekend.
Wes brings up the idea of a Honda Accord. So I do my research and compare the two. Here's my list.
1. The civic does get better gas mileage. But it's not a drastic difference.
2. The Accord is roomier in the backseat and the trunk. This is a plus for me because of hopefully a baby in the near future.
3. The price difference isn't that much.
5. The Accord seems like an "adult" car :)
6. Both cars have what I want on them as standard equipment...which is fabulous because it doesn't add money to it.
7. I actually like both cars and would be happy with either one of them.
Mainly I just never considered the Accord before because well I didn't realize it's an option. But I do like it, but I also like the civic. As of right now we are going the morning of the 17th to do this thing. So I guess I have a little under two weeks to make my decision. LOL I'm so not good with decisions.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

It sounds like the only downside to the accord is the gas mileage. How much are you going to be driving it? If you're going to drive it all over the place, it might be worth it to get the civic, but it sounds to me like the accord is the way to go. You had me at "roomier backseat and trunk"

Candi said...

I'm going to be driving it all the time...but the gas mileage is still good on the accord. It's just that the civic is bordering on amazing if that's possible lol.

Lauren said...

I don't know if it matters to you, but the civic has 2 cupholders, accord has like 7. Just making a point.

Monica said...

I'd test drive them before you get too sold on one or the other. You may like the way one drives better than the other.

Anonymous said...

I am an accord fan myself....you know this....but the civic is great too!! Shonda has lasted for 11 years and she is still going strong.....I will be purchasing a new accord soon :-) But whatever floats your boat :-)