Thursday, May 8, 2008

I need some motivation!

It's raining outside. All I want to do is sleep! But I have a house to clean up. I'm trying to de-clutter and reorganize some stuff. Then I also need to clean before Saturday. Actually I need to do the cleaning part today because I need to prepare for the cookout on Saturday, tomorrow. That means grocery shopping for the stuff, and preparing anything that can be prepared ahead.
I have zip, zilch, zero motivation. And the rainy day is just making it worse! But I have to do this because as much as I love my mother she totally checks to make sure my house is in order anytime she visits lol :) So yeah I feel like it has to be up to standard :) Anyone else's mom do this? I find it funny most of the time.
I also have 20 thousand other little things to do that I keep putting off. I just need to kick my butt in gear! Need motivation...hmmmm I guess I could use the fact that I love the freshness of a newly cleaned house :) Okay going to put my ipod on and get busy!
Happy Thursday everyone!!

PS. Tonight is Wes' last night of night shift!! He goes back to his normal shift on Monday.
Woot Woot. I'm so happy because my schedule can get back on gear now :)

No comments: