Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday thoughts

It's 8am and I am fixing to head to get ready for church. I was thinking and I have so much to be grateful for.

1. My family, both biological and inherited :) Though at times they drive me crazy or I drive them crazy, I am lucky to have such a wonderful one.
2. My friends. I have some great ones. Old and new.
3. My husband. I really don't know what I would do with out him. He is my rock.

This weekend has been awesome so far. We saw Ironman Friday night. Run don't walk to your nearest theater and see it. It was Wes' pick and I wasn't sure about it going in. But man was it a great movie. Sidenote...do ya'll remember Mr. Stephen's from Cedar Ridge..taught art...do ya'll remember how he made us listen to that song when we were working?
Saturday we spent a lot of the day at the Honda dealership in Florence. But I got me a new ride :) It's a 2008 Honda Accord LXP and um yeah I love it.
Here is a quick picture of it sitting in our driveway that I took this morning.

Then we headed to Mr. Dash's 1st birthday. I took pics but due to the fact that it is other people's children I'm not publishing their pics on my blog without permission. I'm sure though that Colleen will have pics on her blog soon. (and I'm needing to memorize how to link...I have the info in my office but I'm in the living room and right now just to lazy to go get that piece of paper.) But most of ya'll that read my blog read her's too...so just go check it out when she gets them up. Oh and Roz and Patrice I have a couple of pics of ya'll and the girls. I'll email them to ya if you want...just let me know. Here is one pic of me and Wes at the party though. Excuse my hair...it's in desperate need of a haircut and I am working on that. :)

It was great seeing everyone there and Colleen, you did excellent with the festivites :) Man I can't believe he is a year old already!
Then after we went there we had to go to my friend Jennifer's grad party. So we had a day full of parties.
Today we are going to church, then shopping for Wes some shorts. I'm just super excited that he is back on his normal schedule and that we get our Sunday's back :) I wasn't liking the ones where we'd only get to go to church then he'd have to get back here so he could nap before having to go in to work.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Maybe this week will fly by because next weekend is a three day one...and the official kick off to summer!

1 comment:

Roz said...

Oh so good seeing you and Wes! And I couldn't agree more, the festivities were stellar. ;-)
I've got a good pic of you and Wes that I'll send to you and please do email me whatever pics you have. Yay for bdays!

AND: the new car is a beaut. Don't let that new car smell make you dizzy. ;-)

roz53[at]yahoo.com