Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Klancy.

Things I did 10 years ago (1998)

1) Graduated from Austin High School.
2) Found out I was gaining a sister in law.
3) Went on a cruise to the Bahamas for graduation.
4) Had a very short attendance at the University of Alabama....1 week :)

Things I did 5 years ago (2003)

1) Moved to my second apartment in Florence, after my first became mice infested.
2) Went to Las Vegas with my mom.
3) Was working at Sam's as a cashier.
4) Transferred to Athens State to finish up school.

Things I did yesterday

1) went to the grocery store
2) got an escrow refund check from our mortgage company
3) signed up for my summer classes
4) talked to Holly on the phone

4 things I love to do

1) travel
2) read
3) get massages from my hubby
4) watch that 70's show

I tag Roz, Lauren, and Trice.

No comments: