Tuesday, September 9, 2008

10 on Tuesday

I'll try to come up with 10.

1. I'm busy sewing this week. Maybe I'll finish one of my projects and be able to post pics.
2. Dave Ramsey is going great. We are really learning a lot about money and how to manage it.
3. I'm so frustrated that for some reason I can't seem to make cookies. Not the homemade kind. I mess them up every single time!
4. I got soooo sunburned at the Auburn game Saturday. I am having to moisturize my face like twice a day, and I don't have to wear any make-up because my bright red face would come right through it lol.
5. Has any of ya'll ever watched The Secret Life of the American Teenager on ABC Family? I caught a mini marathon of it a couple of weeks ago, then I have watched the last couple Tuesday nights of it. Tonight is the season finale. It's a pretty interesting little show.
6. My one guilty pleasure show is One Tree Hill. Even though I am disappointed that Lucas chose Peyton instead of Brooke, I'm really enjoying the new season of it. Next week's episode is going to be a tear jerker.
7. Our revised class reunion plans includes the football game Friday night. Guess who Austin plays? Buckhorn, the team my brother coaches for. Too funny.
8. I'm getting some really good ideas together for my cousin Ashley's Naughty and Nice Shower. I'm really looking forward to it!
9. So I think the fall decorations are going to make an appearance this weekend.
10. This one is for Colleen. She asked how the video at the Auburn game was. I got part of it on video. Sorry it's not the best quality, but in answer to your question the video was chill bump inducing as usual :)

2 comments:

Katy said...

I hope to see you at the reunion!

Colleen said...

Yay!!! Thanks for posting that. :)

Try this recipe, it's my go-to. We leave out the almond brittle. It makes a TON of cookies, you might want to cut it in half or make it all and freeze part of it... If you want to freeze part of it I think you pinch it out into balls and feeze it on wax paper and once it's frozen you can put them in a container. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/triple-chocolate-cookies-recipe/index.html