Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fireproof

Wes and I saw this EXCELLENT movie last night. ALL couples who are serious, engaged, and married need to see this movie. I'm not going to get into the details but I will leave you with the link to read all about it yourself. Seriously ya'll this movie was great. Kirk Cameron has come so far in his life and he is a real inspiration. I saw him speak at my parents church in Decatur about 3 years ago. All I can say is WOW! So if you are looking for something to go see at the theater, then give this movie a look-see. It'll be worth it!

www.fireproofthemovie.com


PS. If anyone is needing to get ahold of me on my cell phone you'll have to wait till Wednesday. I dropped my cell in the dish water when I was washing dishes Tuesday afternoon, and it fried it. So Verizon is sending me a new one, but it won't be here until Wednesday.

No comments: