Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Something

This week has been so unproductive for me! I have LOTS to do trust me but I have been otherwise distracted.
1. I'm in the middle of planning my cousins lingerie shower. I got lucky and her best friends mom wants to incorporate a "favor" party in with it, so we will be able to do both.
2. I have got to finish getting my yard sale stuff together. It is a week from Saturday.
3. I'm going with my mom and some of her church friends to Gatlinburg Halloween weekend. My dad didn't want to go, so I'm going to go with her. Gatlinburg should be really pretty this time of year.
4. I mentioned earlier that we have decided to undertake the painting of the inside of our house ourselves. So I think that me and Wes' mom are going to start it in a couple of weeks.
5. My brother in law has gotten back together with his *&%#! of an ex-girlfriend. NO ONE is happy about this. This girl has cheated on him not once, not twice, but 3 times! And she is shallow as H-E- Double Hockey Sticks. UGH!!! I absolutely can not stand the thought of this. Zach can do soooo much better than her. Our suspicions are that she is only wanting him back because he has this really great paying internship right now, and she LOVES for him to buy her stuff. Last time she broke up with him, she waited until 2 days after Christmas to do it because he had bought her a brand new laptop for Christmas and she wanted to make sure she got it. He has also bought her a shitzu for her b'day in the past. Plus clothes galore! And only takes her out to the best places, yadayadayada...you get the drift. And now she comes drifting back around trying to act like nothing happened. Can I say again UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's enough for today! Hope ya'll all have an excellent Thursday!

No comments: