Wednesday, September 3, 2008

An easy way to make a few extra dollars

Okay I have a subscription to Woman's Day. I really enjoy the magazine because it always has good tips and interesting stories. And my latest copy gave me an easy way to pocket some extra cash.

This website:

www.cash4books.net

I sold three of my old college textbooks to them and received $43.85 for them! Easy peasy. You just put in the ISBN numbers (either found on the back cover or on the copyright page) and it tally's up how much, and if they are buying it. They take pretty much any kind of book, as long as it is in good condition. AND they pay for shipping!! You just print off the free shipping label they provide you, stick it on a box, and off it goes. I'll be sending mine out tomorrow. You can either receive payment by check or paypal. They let you decide.

Anyway I just wanted to pass this on. I tried out about 8-9 books and they bought three...better than nothing :) But I have tons more that I can put in and see, and I plan on doing that. Try it out, what can it hurt?

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh, nifty. I wonder if they'll take any of mine... Thanks for the tip!!

Katy said...

Will try I could use some pocket change after my shopping trip Saturday!