Tuesday, September 30, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. I think I have applied for 15 or so part time jobs in the past week. I have a bachelors degree, am one semester away from having a masters, and yet still no calls for a part time job.
2. Garage sale is this weekend.
3. I am finally using the birthday money that my in laws gave me by buying myself a new sewing machine.
4. Game Day is going to be at the Vandy/Auburn game this weekend. My brother in law is busy making a sign with the hopes of getting on t.v.
5. I'm saving money for a new MacBook. I'm pretty excited about getting one!
6. I'm making a pumpkin cheesecake. Yum!
7. I want a dust buster for Christmas. How boring of a gift is that lol?
8. Wes is going to make me a new desk. Our front bedroom is becoming the guest/craft room.
9. It feels soooo good outside!
10. I'm going to Gatlinburg with my mom Halloween weekend. I bet it's going to be gorgeous up there that time of year.

Happy Tuesday all!

2 comments:

Roz said...

What are you working on sewing?
Gatlinburg is going to be GORGEOUS this time of year. Eat a caramel apple for me. :-)

Trice said...

Ohh! Gatlinburg sounds so great right now. Have a great time.

BTW.. Please send me your email address.