Saturday, April 21, 2007

100 Things

Ok so it's Saturday morning and I am BORED!! It's the only time I'll fill these kinda things out. Should I be bored? Um no....Wes is at work and I usually take advantage of times like this to get things done...I'm just not motivated today :) So here you go...100 Things you Might Not (or might have lol) Known about me! Happy Weekend!

100 Things You May Not Have Known About Me...
1. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
I don't drink alcohol.

2. Do you follow college football?
Um yeah I am southern....WAR EAGLE!

3. Who took this survey before you?
it was a bulletin posted on MySpace

4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
I think Wes

5. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Last summer

6. Are you happy?
Very

7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
Bed Bath and Beyond

8. How do you feel about your hair?
some days I hate it other days I like it

9. Where do you live?
currently Huntsville...my hubby is about to move me to the country though :) Out in East Limestone...a first for me

10. Last thing you ate?
an egg sandwich

11. Do you wish you were some place else right now?
lol...shopping or at least with someone!! I am bored!!

12. Last time you were kissed?
This morning before Wes went to work

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
yep

14. AIM or MSN?
neither! I don't do the instant messaging thing

15. What classes are you taking now?
been there done that

16. How many hours on average do you work a week?
40+ hours...sometimes I have to bring my work home with me

17. What's your favorite TV show?
That 70's show

18. How many kids do you want?
at least 2...I want 3 but Wes wants 2 so we will see

19. Do you watch the Olympics?
I enjoy the winter ones...i sometimes watch the summer ones

20. Sing in the car?
all the time

21. Who was the last person to call you?
Jennifer

22. What's your sign?
Cancer...I'm a crab :)

23. Do you have a favorite number?
8...why I don't know

24. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donation?
a month ago

25. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
well for some reason we spend a lot of money on food...it's not like we have a ton of food it's just that food is so darn expensive

26. Where does most of your family live?
alabama and indiana

27. Do you have any siblings?
I have a 33 year old big brother...then I have two in laws...my brothers wife, and my husbands little brother

28. Ever been called a hoe/slut?
in joking manner

29. Ever been called a bitch?
yes

30. Got any guilty pleasures?
massages :)

31. Favorite kind of beer?
None

32. Have you ever experienced true love?
Yes

33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
LOL sadly I did back when they were the craze...now I am stuck with two storage containers of them :)

35. Myspace or Facebook?
I only have Myspace

36. Yahoo or Gmail?
gmail

37. What was your favorite subject?
children's literature or creative arts for children...in high school it was English

38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
Not that I wish I was someone else...I just sometimes wish that some things in my life were different...overall though I love my life

39. Fall for the bad guys or girls?
I used to fall for the jerky guys...but I got my prince charming

40. Favorite movie?
The Harry Potter movies

41. Last time you saw your parents?
Two weeks ago

42. Do you have any talents?
I think I do

43. Ever been in a wedding?
Yes several including my own

44. Do you have any children?
Not yet

45. Last movie you watched?
I watched that movie Soul Plane last night because there was nothing else on late and I couldn't sleep

46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
I'd like to see my parents

47. Did you take a nap today?
No it's only 10AM

48. What kind of car do you drive?
still got my trusty Alero

49. Ever been on a cruise?
Yes...5 or 6 I have lost count

50. Favorite vacation spot?
I love the beach...I want to go to Italy some day though

51. Favorite genre of music?
80's or 70's funk

52. Do you have any hott friends?
:) haha

53. Ever met anyone famous before?
I met the wrestler Mick Foley...also my dad's sisters are really good friends with Jamie Farr (he played Klinger on MASH) and I met him a couple of times...his mother in law was in the same nursing home as my grandma

54. Favorite actor?
Bruce Willis

55. Favorite Actress?
Reese Witherspoon and Drew Barrymore

56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
Nope

57. Could you handle being in the military?
no I couldn't

58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
starting to get hungry

59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
McAllister's or Chick Fil A

60. Favorite Nightclub? (bar)
None

61. What is your average cell phone bill?
$100-$115...way too high!! my hubby's momma likes to call from their home phone A LOT! and runs up our minutes while she talks about absolutely nothing!!

62. Do you own a camera phone?
Yep

63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
No

64. Most expensive speeding ticket?
I've only gotten one I think it was 125 dollars...it's been seven years ago though so I don't remember

65. Can you speak any other languages?
basic Spanish

66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
haha...to long...need to get back in that

67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
no clue..I'll wager a guess and say 15

68. Which image uploading website do you use?
photobucket or shutterfly

69. Last place you were at?
home but last night we went to TGI Friday's

71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
Yeah once

72. Ever been to Mexico for spring break?
Nope

73. Have you ever bought a hermit crab?
No

74. Ever deleted a question off of a quiz?
No

75. What do you think is your best feature?
If you are talking physical I'd say my eyes

76. Have you ever been gambling?
Only the slot machines...although I do know how to play black jack

77. Last show you saw on/off Broadway?
The only broadway show I have ever been to is Phantom of the Opera...that was when I was a senior in high school

78. Ever been deep sea fishing?
No, I have never been any kind of fishing...funny too since I have always lived by the river :)

79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
No, we parted ways when I was 19

80. Favorite place to be?
with family

81. Have you ever been to New York City?
Yes

82.Favorite sit down resturant?
either Olive Garden or Rosies

83. Ever been to Disney Land/World
I have been to Disney World more times than I can count...never been to Disneyland though

84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Eyore

85. Last thing you cooked?
an egg and some toast this morning

86. How is the weather today?
Very pretty

87. Do you e-mail?
uh yeah

88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
my better homes and garden magazine

89. Favorite store?
I have lots...

90. What's your ideal car?
an SUV

91.Last voicemail you received?
From our builder wanted to let me know how much extra it would be to put in hardwood in the living and hall...I think we are going to do carpet for a couple of years and save for those hardwoods :)

92. Do you drunk dial?
I don't drink

93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
lost it

95. Favorite band?
Don't really have one

96. Last time you were sick?
This week with a stupid head cold

97. Do you dance?
sure...i do it around my apartment all the time...me and Wes enjoy goofing off and shaking our thing :)

98. Last concert you went to?
Brad Paisley last March (like in 2006)

99. Ready for the weekend?
it is here!!

100. What did you do last night?
Went to eat at TGI Fridays and went to BB&B to look at new shower curtains :)

No comments: