Monday, April 30, 2007

So the packing begins.....

This weekend I began packing our apartment up. My question to myself is why in the world did I unpack so much stuff in the first place? I guess I wanted it to feel more homely because our first place didn't feel that way. But if I had known we would only be here six months I wouldn't have done it :)
I also helped my mom price stuff for our garage sale that is being held this upcoming Saturday...man do we have a lot of stuff...it's mostly mine left over from the college years. Maybe someone can find a use for some of it :)
I have started a diet this week. I was very sad to find out that a lot of the weight I had lost from doing weight watchers 2 years ago had come back in the form of "comfortable weight" from being married :) I discovered this when I was pricing some jeans that I had put in the give away box over a year ago because they were too big...and I realized that um now they'd fit again...yeah that totally sucked! It made me a little depressed. I knew I had gained weight but man it was really thrown in my face with that. So I decided I would do something about it. Food isn't really my problem. It's my metabolism. It's super slow. I also don't exercise. So Dr. Spangler informed me that exercising will boost my metabolism. So I am going to exercise. Simple as that. I am also going to start doing my points again for WW...although I am not going to the meetings as of yet. I can do it at home. I have all the materials and the know how. So wish me luck. I would like to drop 30 pounds by this time next year. I hope I can do it.
Also say a prayer for Wes. Tomorrow is his Brown's Ferry interview and he is a nervous wreck. He knows this stuff but he is lacking a little confidence in himself.
This job is important to him because this is what he went to school for. This is his dream job.
Happy Monday and hope ya'll all have a good week. :)

No comments: