Monday, April 14, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. I absolutely love CSI: Miami and New York. Right now I am watching one where the teams from New York and Miami are teaming up to find a serial killer.
2. We are almost finished with the front yard part of our yard work! Hallelujah!! The final stuff should be finished this upcoming weekend. I'll post pics of the process and final projects then :)
3. I have two showers to go to this weekend. One baby and one bridal.
4. 4 more classes and I'll have my masters degree!
5. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is Wes' last week of outage. Unfortunately we won't know till probably Friday.
6. Yard work is a fabulous workout. Especially if your house is on a hill like mine.
7. A little over two months till Disney! So excited!
8. I'm thinking of organizing a block party this summer. All the neighbors on my street are new...with us and the lady across the street being the ones who have lived here the longest. I thought it would be a great way to meet all the neighbors.
9. I can't believe we have owned this house for almost a year. Time sure does fly.
10. Speaking of time flying this past Sunday (the 13th) was the 4 year anniversary of mine and Wes' first date.
Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: