Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Some Randomness because I am B*O*R*E*D!!

1. Have you ever noticed that sometimes married couples resemble each other? Seriously. It's like over time you just start to favor one another. Wierd.

2. It absolutely ticks me off that telemarketers can call my cell phone. Hello I pay money for those minutes that they are wasting. Isn't it bad enough that they bug me at home? I sometimes wonder why we even have a land line because honestly the only people who call it is my parents and telemarketers.

3. It's a small world. I sometimes read/post on the Alabama board on the nest. Well the other day I had a post addressed to me and it was from a poster named Kellie Ray. Turns out it was a girl from high school, that was in band with us, although she was three years younger. She graduated in 2001. But in high school she was Kellie Parker. She was also in the same sorority as my roommate Holly at UNA. I think the last day I saw her was on her actual bid day so man that was years ago.
And then there is another girl on that board that saw I was from Decatur and it turns out she is engaged to Brock Appleton...I'll admit I had to think a minute and go back to my yearbook to figure out if I remembered him but once I saw his picture I did. Small world.

4. I am watching the movie Little Nicky and I have seen it once before a long time ago. I totally didn't realize that Reese Witherspoon was in it.

Okay think I am going to find something productive to do with my time until bedtime. Man will I be glad when Wes goes back to days. My evenings are pretty boring :)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Have you registered both of your phone numbers on this site?

https://www.donotcall.gov/

After 31 days you can file a complaint if a telemarketer calls you and they can be fined up to $11,000. We're registered and it works, we never get telemarketing calls. You can register your cell phone, too.