Monday, April 7, 2008

My Ten just a tad bit early....as in Monday night.

1. Danielle loved the diaper cake. Her shower was lots of fun. And I discovered how good Lenny's Sub shop is...awesome...they had party trays from there at her shower. Yum!
2. Tomorrow...the actual real Tuesday I am beginning the deep cleaning part of spring cleaning. Fun...not really.
3. Only two more weeks of Wes' outage..then he'll be back on normal schedule..Yay!!
4. I'm hoping and praying that Friday is a pretty day. I need it to be because we badly need to work on our yard. We have to till up the beds and put new edging down and plant new bushes. Then I have to pick out flowers for the beds. So here is praying we have pretty weather.
5. I might be babysitting Macy on Saturday. How excited am I? Super excited! Chris wants to go to Oxford Mississippi to Ole Miss to watch their spring game because one of his ex players now plays there. He doesn't want to take Macy. So hence Aunt Candi will be getting to keep her all day if Susan wants to go with Chris. Yay!
6. We went to eat with Chris, Susan, Macy, mom and dad after church yesterday and Macy came up to me and put both her hands on my face and said Candi Macy loves you. Aww how sweet :) I love how she refers to herself in third person.
7. I think we may go see the movie 21 this weekend. I have seen several previews for it, and then Wes' friend Brian went and saw it and said we just had to go see it. Said it was excellent.
8. Speaking of movies I think I am going to order American Ganster this week off of PPV. I've been wanting to see it and I noticed it's on there. Also I don't think I ever said anything about this movie we saw but it was fabulous. Never Back Down. It has to be one the best movies I have seen lately. And it is definitely a guy friendly movie.
9. My kitties are doing good. They were 3 weeks this past Friday. They are walking all over the place and a couple of them will follow us around. Overall they are pretty mellow. But they have some claws. When you pick them up they don't understand you aren't going to drop them yet. Wes got scratched across the face and my hand got pretty scratched up. But other than that they are lots of fun.
10. Some pics of the kitties.


1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh, so cute! And I heard things about American Gangster that made it not my kind of movie, I think it was at your cookie swap, actually :) I've heard it was really good though.

Macy sounds like one sweet girl.