Tuesday, April 22, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. I haven't felt really great the past couple of days. I'm just really really tired and my stomach is just feeling blah...not nauseous but just like blah yuck. But mostly I'm just exhausted and I can't figure out why.
2. I'm going to spend my afternoon out in this pretty weather. I have got to paint my swing frame and so I am thinking that I'll pop the Ipod on and go enjoy the warmness and do my thing.
3. Less than two weeks, if all goes as planned, and Wes will be back on his normal schedule and I can't wait. This night shift thing isn't something I like.
4. I have been having nightmares lately and that is so not cool. I can't figure out why I am all of the sudden experiencing this (like several times a week) because this isn't a usual thing for me.
5. I'm really looking forward to this weekend for the simple fact that we aren't going to have to do yard work. We can actually spend our Friday and Saturday doing something else.
6. Mother's Day is coming up in about 3 weeks. I'm having a cookout at my house for my parents, bro, sis-in-law, and niece on the Saturday before. I'm also taking my mom to get a mani/pedi because she never does those kind of things for herself. I have no clue whatsoever what to do for Wes' mom. I told him to think of something because it's his mom but who knows...boy's aren't always the best at that.
7. Every weekend in May I have something planned. Some of those weekends are both nights something is planned. May is going to be busy.
8. Giving a shout out to Colleen...Happy 28th Birthday!
9. Fixing to hit the 2 month countdown to Disney World.
10. Wes met some of our new neighbors Saturday. They live two houses down from us. On our street everyone is new. But this little family seems really nice according to Wes. They have three kids and two of them are three year old twins :) They were talking about we needed to have a bar b que this summer...I'm there :)
Happy Tuesday all! FYI it's also Earth Day.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

You know your number one sounds like you're pregnant right? Almost to a T.

Yard pics look great!

Colleen said...

And thanks for the birthday wish! I posted my comment as soon as I read number 1 :)

Lauren said...

Ok, Colleen and I were thinking the same thing with #1...maybe you should check that out!

Candi said...

hmm I don't know about that...a certain aunt is due around the 28th so if she doesn't show up I'll check that out :)

Candi said...

Hmmm...I just put my last period date into a due date tool online and it said that if I was pregnant my due date would be 1/2/09...a near new years baby lol :)

Trice said...

Yep. I totally agree with Colleen & Lauren. Also, when I was pregnant I had crazy dreams(not nightmares) with no point to them. Keep us posted. IF you have a New Years Baby you will gets lots of free stuff!