Friday, April 18, 2008

Five On Friday

1. Tomorrow the yard work will be finished!!!! Well at least the front yard :) Pictures will be posted probably Monday.
2. Made another diaper cake tonight. Check my baby blog on Monday for pics. (I'm too tired to upload them onto my computer right now...it's late.)
3. I'm frustrated with Target's registry. I have a bridal shower to go to on Sunday and I bought some stuff off her registry Wednesday and I checked tonight to make sure they were marked on there and they weren't. This is the second time this has happened with registries from there here lately. Frustrating. Good thing I got gift receipts with my purchase...cause she's liable to get duplicates now.
4. We went to Casa Blanca Mexican Restaurant tonight...the best Mexican place in Madison :) I had a fajita taco salad with chicken....YUM!
5. My kitties are starting to wean. They are five weeks today. I'm sad...because that means that 3 of them(pictures) go up on the value ads at Wes' work in about 2 weeks to hopefully find good homes. I wish I could screen these people to make sure my babies are going to good homes. I'm totally attached to them. We are def. keeping two...but if we can't find good homes for them I told Wes that we'd just have a bunch of cats because I absolutely REFUSE to take them to a shelter. I believe my parents are going to take one though and I know that that kitty will be treated great. Anyone want a kitty? Or know someone who might? They are cute :)

Have a beautiful weekend :)

No comments: