Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Taken straight from Lauren's blog

Got this from Lauren's blog and decided I would participate too. Feel free to repost to your own blog.

Ten Years Ago:

  • 10 years ago I was one month away from graduating from high school with no clue of the tumultuous college career ahead of me. I realize now that everything happens for a reason, but at that time I was thinking that I was going to be with my high school boyfriend forever. Stupid I know but at that time that's how I felt. I guess I was in bliss at that moment..and even though the next several years was an emotional roller coaster I wouldn't trade them for anything...because I learned a lot from them.
5 things on my to do list today:
  1. Call Kara about going to the Klassy Kid's consignment on Thursday
  2. Clean master bathroom
  3. Email my sister in law back
  4. Eat dinner
  5. Finish up the laundry
I would do if I became a billionaire:
  • Let's see. I would pay off our current house and build my ultimate dream house. I'd put away all college expenses for any future kids. We'd have our dream cars. I'd open my own tea room to host bridal and baby showers, little girl tea parties, anniversary, mom's day out, etc...you get the idea. I'd give to our church for building a new building. I'd travel anywhere I wanted to go, and there are lots of places that I want to go. I would get a personal trainer. I'd donate to good causes. I'd go to culinary school. I'd buy season tickets to Auburn football games. There are tons more things I'd do but I don't want to go on forever.
5 of my secret bad habits:
  1. I'm a huge procrastinator with doing things that HAVE to be done...I put it off till the last minute.
  2. I have a bad habit of inserting the phrase "you know" into almost every sentence when I talk.
  3. I'm a bad phone person. I don't really like to talk on the phone and I am horrible about calling people back.
  4. I talk with my hands.
  5. I am an interuppter. It drives Wes absolutely crazy and he even gets ill with me about it if I do it too much when we are talking about something. I get it honest from my mom. She does it too :)
5 places I have lived
  1. Decatur, Alabama
  2. Tuscaloosa, Alabama
  3. Florence, Alabama
  4. Madison, Alabama
  5. Athens, Alabama
5 jobs I have had
  1. Point Mallard (ticket taker...I don't really remember what my exact title was)
  2. The Briar Patch (Sales associate)
  3. Sam's Club (cashier and front desk)
  4. 2nd/5th grade student teacher (West Morgan Elementary- I didn't get paid for this one)
  5. Kindergarten Teacher (Covenant Christian School)
5 things people don't know about me
  1. I'm tongue tied.
  2. I know a ton about football. I'm kinda like a guy about it. I love it. I know trivia, positions, stats, etc. I am kinda obsessed over it during the fall. On Saturday's you'll find me in front of the TV or actually at a game. It's in my blood :)
  3. If you combine the hours from my undergrad and grad school I have enough hours to have earned two bachelor's and then some.
  4. I have only dated one guy who was older than me in my whole entire dating career, and never have I dated someone who is my age. Yep I'm a younger guy woman :)
  5. When I was a kid I hated with a passion the song "Chariot's of Fire." Why I don't know...but I would scream until my parents turned it off...this all was when I was little...like three/four years old. My parents thought it was the oddest thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/fake-russian-brides.html]fake russian brides[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/amature-photos-of-beautiful-russian-women.html]amature photos of beautiful russian women[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/mail-order-bride-egypt.html]mail order bride egypt[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/hot-ukrainian-women.html]hot ukrainian women[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://song.hamee.ru/sahsa-dith-russian-girls-video-torrent.html]sahsa dith russian girls video torrent[/url] [url=http://song.hamee.ru/russian-toplist-girls.html]russian toplist girls[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://free.reira.ru/hairy-mature-russian-women.html]hairy mature russian women[/url] [url=http://free.reira.ru/ukrainian-women-in-panties.html]ukrainian women in panties[/url]