Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Show of Hands....

Who has heard of a Christmas Cookie Swap/Exchange? I have been doing lots of research on this lately. I want to do one! Now the question I have for you my dear ladies as being that I know you all....would ya'll be interested in coming to one? I love throwing parties and I have been especially interested in doing a Christmas one. Also I want a chance for us old AHS girls to have a mini reunion...plus if you want you can bring a friend. So this is a post of interest. I think it would be a lot of fun. I have a website you can check out and she gives all kinds of tips, hints, and pictures. That way you can look at it and see what they are like. It will be December obviously and probably in the earlier part due to other Christmas obligations we all have. This can be a chance for us to see each other again and bring someone new for us all to meet :) Let me know what you think! Here is the website!

http://www.robinsweb.com/cookies/index.html

You'll have to copy and paste I forgot to link!

Happy Thursday all!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

We had one last year at work and it was a lot of fun. I thought I had a pic of it but I can't find it. I'm in depending on when it is.

KlancyA said...

I'm all for a cookie swap. I've got a few different ones I would love to share. Count me in!

Trice said...

Im in..