Monday, October 1, 2007

Tate Farm's Pumpkin Patch

Happy Monday to all! This weekend we went to Tate's Pumpkin Farm with our friends Doug and Kara and there 6 week old baby boy Ryland. I have uploaded my pictures to shutterfly and I am going to link them for you to see. That way this post won't be ginormous!
Tate Farms is a great place to spend a fall afternoon. It would be a blast with small children. Chris and Susan take Macy there every year. Ryland was a little to little to know what the heck but we tried taking some cute pics of him :) Colleen, Dash would love it!
They had hay rides, corn mazes, corn cribs (those were cool! Corn feels so cool when it is placed in this huge crib you can jump into), cotton bales that you can play in, you can jump into bales of hay, a country store, pumpkins galore, mums, and other kinds of gourds. It was lots of fun and so pretty out there. Afterwards we went back to their house and carved pumpkins.Enjoy the pics!
http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp
** If this link doesn't work let me know....I'll do something different. ** ** You'll have to sign in to see it so email is star21gazer@aol.com and password is concord**
Other weekend happenings consisited of us also visiting on Friday night another set of friends of ours with a child....LOL most of our friends do have children now :) We went to eat with them and then back to their house to play Wii! I want a Wii now because they are soooo much fun! We had a lot of fun with them :)
Then of course there was Auburn's devouring of gator stew. That had to be the best game I have seen in a long time. I am so glad that Auburn got their stuff together and showed them gators that they aren't a team that can be beat. There was some Auburn pride out there! My little bro in law went to the Swamp to witness the beating. He says he'll never go again. From the time they exited car to when they left they were harassed. Apparently the Swamp is not friendly! But all is well that ends well....Auburn kicked butt :)
I also finished my fall decorations this weekend but I will post those later as to not overwhelm this post :) Happy Monday all!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Thanks for the pictures, now I REALLY want to go. And I agree, that was an awesome football game... I was lucky enough to be at the Florida Auburn game in 2001 (my senior year in college, what a way to end it) when we beat them when they were ranked number 1. It was awesome. This one was right up there with it. :)