Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Hey ladies, it's Monday and I can tell! Weekend was good. We had a wedding to go to and then in the same day visited Wes' parents for his dad's b'day.
My friend Lauren's wedding was very pretty. Elegantly done. :) I'm glad her day went off well.
We had a great barbeque dinner for his dad's bday. His mom doesn't cook much but when she does she does it right. His parents have what I call a practice grandchild. His name is Zachariah and for sake of confusion from Wes' brother Zach we call Zachariah "little Zach" Anyway they had little Zach for the weekend and boy is he a ham...he knows what that camera is :) He is 91/2 months old and a cutie. He is the son of a friend of ours Stephen and Stephen has always been like a third son to Kay and Keith. Anyway I took a few pics of little Zach as well. We watched the Auburn game while there and I promise you they almost gave me a heart attack at the end. Big Zach was home for the weekend and he was saying that this was the first game he has watched on TV this year and the only game. He has been at all of them and will be at the remaining for the rest of the regular season. He is getting to go to the Bayou for the big AU vs LSU game this weekend. I'm am so holding my breath over that game. Good news is that Auburn is ranked 17 this week! And Alabama isn't ranked at all HA :) Sorry had to put that in there, although I don't think I have any major Roll Tide fans that read this.
Okay enough randomness. Here are a few pics.

Me and Lauren at her wedding.

Me and Wes at the wedding.

Mr. and Mrs. Dennis and Lauren Hyde

Me and little Zach

Ain't he cute :)

Zach and his PaPa...that's my FIL Keith...I tell you when his hair is down he looks like Tommy Chong. And oh yeah that is a Auburn shirt under his bib...We are teaching him right :)

Wes and little Zach.
I hope you ladies have a great start to your week! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Cute pictures! I hate that we have to play LSU after their loss to Kentucky (did you ever think you'd hear that sentence in your life?) because I know they're going to be mad and looking for a poor tiger to take it out on. Hopefully Auburn can hang in there and tell them where to geaux stick it!