Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Thoughts and a lot of I hopes!


Every time I see her cute little self whether its in person or in a picture I can't help but feel better :) I hope that my future children are as precious as she :)
Anyways it's Thursday and I am feeling somewhat better but not tip top. I gotta get that way though because I gots a busy weekend ahead.
I have spent the majority of my day doing laundry, and looking up recipes online. I was on Dr.'s orders to stay at home from school...so I missed both days of school this week. Even though I have a doc's excuse I still feel guilty.
But back to the recipes. I have decided that I need to do better on my cooking and cleaning. I need to get motivated and work out a system. So I am devising one. I am thinking of creating a food blog. Right now it is just in consideration. Right now I tend to do my cleaning in one day. That seems kinda silly for me since I am not working and I only have classes two days a week. So like I said I am coming up with a plan. I hope I can stick to it. I hope I find some motivation. I hope I don't procrastinate. I hope I can do this. There are a lot of hopes :)
Well I got to run to the library. Returning two books and on the list of books to get is The Devil Wears Prada (loved the movie!) and The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I haven't read anything by him yet but I hear how everyone raves about him so I am going to give him a shot.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

KlancyA said...

Nicholas Sparks is awesome!! The Notebook is really good, but my favorite is A Walk to Remember. It's nothing like the movie (even though I enjoyed the movie too). Message in a Bottle is a little hard to read, but I've loved all of his others. I enjoy him so much that I can't wait for paperback, I have to buy the hardbacks!:)