Tuesday, August 26, 2008

10 on Tuesday

So I know my post yesterday might have shown some stress and unhappiness. I have had a rough few weeks, only because when it rains it pours you know? BUT I have decided that I am not going to let the devil rain on my parade :) So this is my happier version of a 10 on Tuesday.

1. It's a three day weekend this upcoming weekend which means Wes is home with me :)
2. My kitties are such entertainment during the day for me. They do all sorts of kooky wacky things.
3. My friend Kara made my day the other day by giving me this gorgeous stained glass butterfly garden stake. She said it was my thank you for babysitting her son so she could get some of her art stuff done. It is really pretty. She makes some of the prettiest stained glass things. I have a really pretty piece hanging on my kitchen window that she made for me for my birthday.
4. Next Monday is the season premier of One Tree Hill. That is by far my guilty pleasure show.
5. I am picking out my wood floors this Saturday. They will be installed in 3 weeks. I am very ready for them.
6. I am making (correction sewing) these really cute fall and Christmas felt pillows.
7. After Labor day my cute fall decorations get to make their appearance.
8. It's almost time for pumpkins! My mouth is salivating at all the yummy pumpkin desserts to be made.
9. I can't wait until the weekend of December 12-14. That is the weekend after Wes birthday and we are going to Nashville to spend the night at the Opryland Hotel and look at all the gorgeous lights, and go Christmas shopping at Opry Mills. Oh and we are also going to the Melting Pot! Yumm-O!
10. We got our tickets to Big Spring Jam this past weekend. I'm so excited. Chris Cagle is going to be there! And Blake Shelton. And Sister Hazel and so many many more!

Okay off to fix me some lunch. Happy Tuesday all!

No comments: