Friday, August 22, 2008

I've been tagged

monica has tagged me to do this meme!
I must reveal six unspectacular quirks about myself and challenge other bloggers to do the same.

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

1) In order every night before I go to bed I have to take my contacts out, wash my face, brush my teeth, and take my vitamin. I can not be misdirected from this routine.

2) I eat my french fries before my hamburger.

3) I can't sleep with any of my jewelery on except my studs that I keep in my second holes in my ears.

4) I don't know how to do a cartwheel.

5) As some of you may or may not know I had a brother that was born in between me and Chris. He passed away of SIDS at 4 months old, so I of course never knew him. We shared the same birthday though. His was 6/23/77 and mine is 6/23/80. His name was Matthew Craig Hancock, so his initials were MCH, my name before marriage was Candice Michelle Hancock, initials CMH. Now Macy has the initials MCH as well because her name is Macy Claire Hancock. I find this interesting.

6) I have always lived near the Tennessee river but I have never been fishing.

So I am tagging:

Lauren- Happy Honeymooners
Katy- Destiny's Hand

Colleen- Team Dixon

Roz- As Always Roz

Patrice- Lifes Little Treasures

Klancy- As Always Roz





1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks! Now how do you do the linking thing?