Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just a clarification :)

My post from two days ago stated that we were starting cycle number four. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers but I also don't want ya'll thinking I am depressed over it. I understand that it can take a while. I wouldn't want anyone to think that I am complaining that it hasn't happened yet. I wouldn't do that because I know it takes some a long time. It could take me a long time. I am fighting against endometriosis and only having one fallopian tube. That was my whole point of the statement before it. I know this will happen when God intends for it to happen and not before then. I am not going to lie and say that I don't have a little bit of disappointment that it hasn't happened yet, because it is a little disappointing but I just know that it will happen when it's supposed to.
Okay I just wanted to clear that up. I'll take all the prayers I can get don't get me wrong, but I just wanted to make sure that ya'll know I am okay with this. Any depressed vibes comes strictly from this credit card crap. But we are gaining some ground on it so things are looking up :)
Happy Hump Day all! Only two more days until a three day weekend!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hey girlie, if you ever want to talk, please don't hesitate to email me. I think about you guys all the time, about how you're doing trying to conceive but I don't want to pry.

Also, my mom struggled with conceiving due to stress, Monica's heard this speel before but I might as well tell you as well. She worked at a very high-stressed job for several years and they had all but given up on having a baby. Her job closed, she started a new, low-key one and was pregnant six months later. Stress does amazing things to your body. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the stress over your credit is affecting you.

That being said, you're right, it will happen when it's meant to happen. If you haven't already, check out the Trying to Conceive board on babycenter, there's an amazing group of women there, all from different walks of life, sharing in the ups and downs of this crazy babydance. The women I've found through babycenter have been an amazing source of support and friendship and I can't recommend it highly enough.