Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our A/C is messed up!

I am not a happy camper right now. A/C was working fine last night but this morning it was hot in here. By 4pm it was 83 degrees in this house!
I'm perturbed because my house is one year old hence the unit is one year old. But I know these things can happen.
Luckily my cousin Brian is owns his on HVAC business so he will be making a stop at my house tomorrow. The unit is under warranty thank goodness.
But man it is going to be a long night...I can't usually sleep when it's hot. I'll have to try though :)

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Hope it's just frozen! What a pain in the butt!

Katy said...

Our A/C went out about 2 months ago and it is not a cheap fix either. Be thankful yours is still under warranty, it cost us $450.00 and that was with Michael helping with the labor. Good Luck!

Lauren said...

Ours went out last summer. It had JUST gotten out from under warranty. When it was installed, something punched a straight pin sized hole in the coil and the freon all leaked out. The only repair for a problem such as this? Replace the coil...yep, TONS of fun!

Monica said...

We always had problems with ours, one time it was leaking freon and the other time one of the sensors went out. Thankfully, it was still under warranty. Thank God for warranties!!