Tuesday, January 8, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. Go see Charlie Wilson' War. Me and Wes saw it last weekend and it was really good.
2. Little Zach turned 1 this weekend.



3. I love Laffy Taffy. I especially love the cheesy jokes and riddles on Laffy Taffy.
4. I am in the middle of reading "The Other Boelyn Girl" Good book. Really puts into perspective how far women have come. I was excited to see when we went to the theater last that they are making this book into a movie.
5. I hate Verizon. Simply hate it. They have ZERO customer service skills!! I want to terminate with them and go to Cingular. Too bad it would cost us like 350 dollars to do that. I don't know if we should do that or just wait it out till September of 2009. Stupid Verizon.
6. I got this really funny picture of Savannah the other day.

7. I was listening to the radio yesterday and an old song I remember from high school came on. "All My Life" by KC and JoJo. I think it was our senior prom lead out song. Anyway it's a good song.
8. I am super excited because I am on an organizational spree. I am organizing everything in our house. I'll post pics as I get something done.
9. Wow I just realized that I was excited so much about organization that I put it on a ten on Tuesday. When did I get old? :)
10. Happy Tuesday to everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cingular has even worse customer service than Verizon. I personally wouldn't recommend switching to them Craig was a QA manager for Cingular & he acknowledges that the CS is crappy. We recently hooked up with T-mobile & I have yet to get a rude CS agent on the phone. Cingular has been voted as having the worst customer service for several years now.