Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

Yeah so I am bored. I don't really have anything planned today and I am trying to restrain myself from going "browsing" at stores. I tend to do that when I am bored lol.
So I got my linen closet organized! Go me!

It is really hard to take a pic of the whole closet because there is a wall there that prevents me from backing up all the way to be able to get the whole thing in. But there is a small taste of what it looks like.
Our mortgage got sold for the third time and we haven't even owned the house a year yet. Heck the first time it got sold was before we even made our first payment. It will probably get sold many many more times lol.
I am getting really excited about our Disney vacation in July. I have been there tons but I just love it every time I go. I am mostly excited to see what Wes thinks since he has never been.
My healthy plan is going smoothly. I broke down last night however and made chocolate no bake cookies. I am not this huge chocolate person. In fact the only time I want it is that certain time of month. So I broke down last night. But I sent several with Wes to work this morning for him to share. That way I won't be chomping down on them all day and then realize hey I ate like 20 cookies lol. They are the kind of cookie that that can happen to. I also bought this DVD of Dancing with the Stars. It teaches you four different dances. I am hoping that will help me with my cardio.
I am applying for a part time job at First Baptist Child Development Center in Madison today. It is for a morning teaching position. Not sure what age group but I know it will be under the age of 4. But it is for the morning so I will still have my afternoons to devote to my school work. All my classes are online this semester. How lucky did I get with that. But unfortunately that means I am having to stay on top of things about getting assignments in. It is really helping me with my procrastination problem. :)
We recieved a letter in the mail from Serra Toyota in Decatur saying that we had won some prizes. At first I was skeptical. There had to be a gimmick. Wes called the number and talked to a lady down at the dealership. She said that all we had to do was come in, give our registration number to the receptionist and we are guaranteed three prizes (choosing from 3day/2night resort giveaway, $2,500 instant scratch ticket, home theater system, or $1,000 instant scratch ticket) and then we are put in the running for a $10,000 cash giveaway. Wes asked if there was a catch, she said no, that all we had to do was come in and claim them. She said that if we wanted to browse around that would be fine, and if we just wanted the prizes and leave that would be fine. I am still skeptical. But Wes said okay because he wants to look at the Prius' anyway. I guess it couldn't hurt. And if it's a bust then all we wasted was time. I believe that it's some kind of PR thing. Either which way we are going Saturday.
Well I guess that is it. I need to go find something productive to do lol. Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hey Candi,
I am so going to have to copy you with those cute baskets in your linen closet. Really, if I took a picture of mine you'd probably call out clean house to come and tackle me.