Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sick Day Tuesday

Yeah the McClanahan household is sick. Both of us. Blah! Something very very similar to the flu has been floating around Browns Ferry and Wes decided to bring it home with him. I have felt pretty rotten since Sunday. Wes is home from work today and I still feel like poo and I am having to take care of him too.
Anyway though I thought I might give ten on Tuesday a shot. Although I am not totally sure I'll make it.
1. We bought a new tv last night. It's a 46' Samsung LCD HD tv. Wes has been eyeing that sucker a while and it was on sale at Best Buy so last night we made his dream a reality. They had to order one though so we won't actually get it till Thursday.
2. I am working on a cross stitching project. Nothing hard the "x's" are already in place on the blanket I am just having to thread in the thread. I am doing pretty good on it however. I'll post pics later.
3. I am also learning to crochet. My friend Kara gave me some how to books and some supplies so I am trying to get the basics down before I try to make something.
4. There is this stray cat about that is solid black. It's a really pretty cat but is sorta skittish. It has no ears. I think that it has been sneaking into our garage and eating our cat's food. That's okay though because it seems like a nice kitty.
5. Me and my friend Jennifer are going to see "27 Dresses" Saturday.
6. I am thinking of holding a mother/daughter tea for my mom and aunts for Mother's Day. I have been getting ideas online.
7. I got Wes to go into Babies R Us last Friday night. He was amazed at all there is out for a baby. And I found the cutest mobile ever in there! It was Aubie the Tiger dressed in a football uniform! I love it!
Yeah I think seven is going to be it. Hope everyone has a great day.

2 comments:

Roz said...

oh Candi, feel better! And Wes too, tell him I said leave the crud at work. ;-)

I think a mother daughter tea sounds so nice. I can only begin to imagine how well you'll pull that off.

Oh, and I'm just a little disturbed about the earless kitty. Just a little.

Lauren said...

Hope you get to feeling better.