Friday, January 18, 2008

Weekends are the best thing ever invented :)

So what's everyone's weekend plans? Mine are pretty simple. Wes' work is having it's winter social Saturday night at Joe Wheeler. We get to dress up and have a five course dinner. I have been looking forward to this :) We are also buying a frame for my front porch swing that I got for my birthday (that has been sitting in the garage for the last 6 months). So hopefully we'll get it put up this weekend. We are having dinner and game night with another couple friend of ours tonight. Mexican Fiesta time lol. Then Sunday it is church and do some work around the house day. Gotta love simple weekends.
So I have a matter of opinion question for ya'll. I've been on a search for a new comforter for the guest room. What do ya'll think of this one?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512LNjGeLTL._SS384_.jpg

I saw it in person in Target and it is really vibrant in color. I want that room to be fun and girly.
Thanks for your opinions.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I saw this at Target and i thought that it was really cute. Go for it!