Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Concieve Cushion...What do you think?

So this morning I was waiting on my clothes to finish drying so I could put another load in. I was surfing the internet cause it was seriously like 5:30am. I sometimes go check out the boards at thenest.com and I came across a post about this. Definitely interesting but I would think a regular pillow could accomplish the same thing. What do you think?

http://www.conceivecushion.com/

**Side Note** No I am not considering getting this I just found it and thought it was interesting**

4 comments:

KlancyA said...

Well if you're not going to get I just might! :) The whole use your own pillow thing is not comfortable at all!! ;) (I know....TMI!)

Monica said...

It's much cheaper to have your hubby hold your legs up in the air or just hang off the end of the bed...

Colleen said...

Aw, I think I'm blushing. :) That sort of thing under my butt would really put me in the mood, I don't know about you girls. FWIW, we didn't use a pillow at all. Just a lot of good ol' practice.

Roz said...

LOL! You all's comments have me rolling. Should I also add that once someone, (no names... CANDI...) commented on Trice's blog that she heard if the woman "worked for it" the baby would be a girl. I say do your thing then put your feet up and grin for 20 min. hehehe