Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time for another 10 on Tuesday

Okay so I am going to try for ten...might not make it though.

1. I found a new thing to do with grapes. Freeze them. Yum-O!
2. I love my new Shhhhhredder I got for Christmas. It is super quiet.
3. We are buying a frame for my front porch swing this weekend so it will finally get out of our garage.
4. I am loving this song out by Sister Hazel called "This Kind of Love" Check out my myspace page to hear it.
5. Last year everyone I knew that was pregnant had boys...this year it is girls. So does that mean that when I get pregnant mine will be a boy first? According to the Chinese calendar thing my first child will be a boy...I wonder how accurate those things are?
6. I hate to clean bathrooms but I can't stand for them not to be cleaned.
7. Saturday night is Wes' work Winter Social at Joe Wheeler. I am really looking forward to it because we get to dress up and gave some scrumptious food ;)
8. Valentine's Day is a month away.
9. I'm currently working on organizing my closet that houses my cleaning stuff. I have new storage bins for stuff and everything. Heck I might even post a pic when I am finished.
10. We are having grilled shrimp and a tomato, cucumber, and onion salad tonight....totally looking forward to it!!

Yay I made it!! Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Everyone I know that looked up the sex in the Chinese calendar was right, including me!