Friday, January 4, 2008

10 Random Thoughts on Friday

1. I love sugarless gum...especially Orbit's Cinnamint. It is what saves me from boredom eating.
2. I am pretty excited that this upcoming Tuesday is the season premier of One Tree Hill. I have missed that show this fall!
3. So I am in search for comforters for both my master bedroom and guest bedroom. I know that I am going with the light blue with chocolate accents in the master. I want a soothing place in there. I have no clue about the guest.
4. I'm also in search for a skinny table to go in my living room. I have a blank wall that needs to be filled with something.
5. I need to grocery shop but I am so not inspired on what to cook. I have looked and nothing really sounds that great to me. I don't want to just go to the store because I end up buying things we don't need that way and spending way more money. Sometimes food just doesn't sound good to me and other times it is all I can think about. Blah!
6. I am actually excited because we have no plans this weekend! None! I feel like we have done nothing but go go go for the past month so I am happy to stay at home and chill this weekend.
7. I got lots of cool stuff for Christmas but so far I think my favorite is the electric tart burner Chris and Susan got me. I have a Yankee candle tart in there right now. My house smells like Cranberry Chutney..YUM!
8. I would like to thank Colleen and Monica for their advice on the previous post. I have a gift card to Barnes and Noble that I have been hording since my birthday and I think I'll use it to buy the Mother of All Pregnancy books. Also I will be checking out those websites.
9.

Here is a video of Macy with her walking baby doll at Christmas.
10. I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You're very welcome. Sorry for the novel, again. How about some hamburger pie and chili for dinner? Brown hamburger meat, salt and pepper it, throw it in a baking dish, make mashed potatoes and spread them over the meat in the dish, then broil until the top is golden brown. Then you could make chili with the rest of the meat. I try to make meals with as few ingredients for the week as possible. :) Slow cooked pot roast sounds good too. Pork tenderloin, steak fajitas... yum. OK, I'll stop, sorry :)